Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Welcome!

I have a book review blog but I haven't been reading any books lately.  I've been playing video games.  So I thought it might be fun to make a gaming blog too!  Currently I am mostly playing The Sims 3 while I wait for The Sims 4 to come out on September 2nd.  Yay!  On The Sims 3 I am playing a legacy challenge with the Marx family.  I am on generation 8 of 10 so it's almost done.  I have to say I will be glad to finish this challenge.  After that I am planning on using the offspring of generation 10 to do the 100 baby challenge.  It looks super hard and I'm most likely insane to try it.  I doubt I'll get it finished before The Sims 4 comes out.  I haven't decided on how I want to play that one... if I want to start off with a challenge or not.  I doubt it.  I'll most likely just play one generation just to get a feel for the game and how different it is.  Then another legacy perhaps?  We'll see.  So I'm not really sure how I'm going to do this blog just yet.  I just figured out how to take screenshots and where to find them so I guess I'll just update on what's going on with the Marx family as I feel like it.  Thanks for checking out my blog and hopefully I can do a decent job of setting it up! 

~Lacie aka Rainy

No comments:

Post a Comment