Thursday, August 21, 2014

Apocalypse Challenge... ending the 7th week.

Baby number 3 turned out to be 3 and 4.  That's right I got the twins I had been trying so hard for!  A boy Eddie and girl Ella.  Sierra had one more baby a boy named Ethan.  Strangely enough, child number 2 Stephanie ended up with bright pink hair.  I don't know if it's a bug or what?  I thought it was difficult having so many babies and toddlers but the difficult part started when they became children.  First of all I really don't have room for nor do I want to buy another bed which means that Ethan sleeps in whoevers bed isn't occupied, usually his parents.  Second, snow days!  Brian, the oldest, has gone to school twice... the rest have never gone.  Also I've given up completely on hygiene.  With one sink and 7 people there's no way I can have each one washing hands 30 times a day.  So my kids are the smelly kids.  LOL

I made another basement level just for the hamper, old fridge and dirty clothes piles.  It makes me really wish I hadn't bought a car the first day because then I could build one story up.  Now that the kids are growing up Mom has nothing to do because she had to quit her job.  I am having her spend all her time stocking the fridge.  But darnit if I don't pay attention to her she is trying to get on the computer and make an inappropriate forum post!

Now to the bad news.  Dad was 2 days from going elder when I decided to use my one time 10 day age freeze.  He doesn't have any athletic so he wouldn't have been able to continue work.  At that point he was level 8 in his career.  Right now he's level 9 and his charisma and logic suck.  I don't know if I'm going to be able to get education finished in time!  If not I'm going to be sooooo mad!  I know where I made my mistake.  I spent so much time keeping his hygiene up and not keeping his friendships up and increasing logic. 

As far as the age freeze goes I couldn't find any information on it online except that you can do it for the one time.  I was confused on what to do as far as the kids aging.  So what I did was wrote down the days each would age during the freeze and am aging them.  I have lifted culinary so I am allowed to use the cake.  If I did this wrong oh well.  I would have been stuck with a baby, 2 toddlers and 2 children.  At least this way the kids can up their skills even though I don't know what skills they will need for their jobs.  So that's where I am now.  Praying Dad gets promoted in the next week and skilling up the smelly kids like crazy.

 Brian and Stephanie.

 Stephanie playing chess with Dad.

 The basement where all the smelly things go.

 Eddie and Ella on the floor reading toddler books and Mom feeding baby Ethan.

All the kids skilling up on yet another snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment