Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Apocalypse Challege 6 weeks in

So it's been 6 game weeks since the apocalypse challenge started.  Calvin is 10 days from turning elder and is level 6 in his career.  I don't know what to do if he can't make level 10 before become elder.  If you're not familiar with the challenge elders are uncontrollable until unlocked.  It seems most people just kill off their elders.  Eek!  Sierra is 13 days from turning elder and is pregnant with baby #3.  They had baby #2 Stephanie and got pregnant immediately.  I'm not wasting any time.  I keep having her listen to kids music but no twins have showed up.  Oh well.  Just makes it a bit harder.  Calvin's lifetime wish is surrounded by family which is to raise 5 kids to teenagers so I'm aiming for 5 although I don't think I'll have the time.  Brian, the heir, is a toddler and is spending his time reading toddler books.  I don't know what job he'll get so it's an advantage skill wise.  I know I said I wasn't going to play this challenge but I just had an itch to play it so we'll see how long it takes for me to either lose interest or get frustrated.

As you can see Brian got his Mom's hair and skin coloration.  Isn't he a cutie?

No comments:

Post a Comment