Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the RainyGamez.com link.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Supernatural family update



As you can see Nadia got her lifetime wish.  DD Horse, a unicorn, has joined the household.  So at the moment there is Nadia, Heath and Samantha... a dog, cat, horse and unicorn!  Yea I think it's a bit overwhelming.  I had to find a empty lot and build them a little house because I hated all of the houses in town and I needed space for the horse and unicorn to run.  Heath is level 8 in the criminal carrer so he should get his lifetime wish no problem.  Samantha just turned into a child.  I will try to remember to take a pic of her next time I play this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?