Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the WordPress Links tab for more info! Or just go to Rainy Dayz Gamez

Friday, August 1, 2014

It's a boy!





Meet Nils Marx.  As you can see he totally took after his dad.  Truthfully I was not expecting the baby to be a fairy.  Generation 5, Becca, married a vampire and had 2 human girls.  Simone got pregnant again right away and should be popping very soon.  She ate tons of watermelon because I want a girl!  Irving's insane trait is driving me nuts.  He keeps going out in the snow in swimtrunks.  I really don't know what to do with him since I have no lifetime wish to work on for him.  One day he made snowmen all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?