Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the RainyGamez.com link.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

So much happened!

So much happened since my last post.  Simone had her birthday...


Rhys had his birthday...   ...got a job and moved out.






Simone and Irving got married.


The cat died!





Which made Simone faint...





So, Simone has the following traits:
(which most suck but I don't get to pick them so oh well)

friendly
coward
athletic
sailor
good

Her lifetime wish is The Animal Rescuer.  The cat that died was stray #1 of the 6 she has to rescue.  Oddly enough Irving has the same lifetime wish.  But since I can't count the same wish twice it kinda sucks too.  Oh and Tomas, the dad, fulfilled his lifetime wish today to be a world renound surgeon!  I forgot to get a painting of Rhys before he moved out so that sucks.  His was the first painting I didn't get since the founder.  Dunno what I was thinking!  I guess I was eager to get going on the baby making for generation 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?