Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the WordPress Links tab for more info! Or just go to Rainy Dayz Gamez

Monday, February 1, 2016

TS2 Apocalypse Challenge 1.2: Oh the Roaches!

Chapter 1.2: Oh the Roaches!

On one of her first days living at the bunker Alaya was playing with a stray dog and then had to leave for work.  I had forgot to lock the gate so the dog made itself at home and knocked over the trashcan and shredded a bed.  With just Alaya in the house it was fairly easy to keep her constantly busy and not spraying roaches, which is prohibited.  But now, with roaches everywhere outside I have to micro-manage their every move to keep them away from the darned roaches from hell!  Btw: The pics look different because Fraps quit working on me and I had to printscreen everything.

 Alaya gets her final body point needed to max all her skills and get a platinum aspiration meter.

With a platinum meter it is safe to take the elixir of life.  She is now only 3 days older than Brandon.  Who, by the way moved in and married Alaya.  I just don't have any of those pics!

After about 20 tries Alaya got pregnant and gave birth to a boy named Asher.  She didn't show up for work and was fired.

Asher gets this lovely cardboard box as a crib.

Asher ages up to toddler.  I made the mistake of potty training him not realizing that changing a dirty diaper is the only way to increase a toddler's hygiene. 

 Alaya gives birth to a girl named Fallon.

After hours spent watching the driveway for strays, trying to befriend them and failing finally Alaya adopts Tucker.  He already knows 2 tricks, is potty trained but is aggressive.

Alaya takes Tucker to the military base to get him a job in security.

It's already time for Asher's birthday!

Get used to that hand-washing kid.

Then Fallon ages to toddler.  That dress is so not post-apocalyptic!

Chapter 1.3: Baths and Birth Control for All!


4 comments:

  1. Wonder what happened with your FRAPs... that dress is definitely not post-apocalyptic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what happened to FRAPS, it just stopped taking screenshots. But I love using the OneDrive because it pops up on my screen with each shot telling me that it saved a shot for me. So despite not liking my toolbar in every shot I decided not to mess with FRAPS. Yes that dress was so prissy I hated it. I had originally planned to dress everyone really grundgy but 1. I couldn't find much in the way of clothes and 2. You can't really change their clothes without using a cheat object. So unless what they're wearing is so off the wall "I hate it" I don't cheat to change them.

      Delete
  2. I'm like that too, I like to minimize cheat using and cc because it tends to mess up the game eventually if I'm not careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *cough* Well actually I have quite a bit of cc. The cheat for changing clothes is pretty simple but it's against the heart of the challenge, which is why I try not to use it unless I really feel I must such as: in the future I marry in a guy named Benjamin who has on a sweater and goofy shorts so I got him some jeans.

      Delete

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?