Wednesday, February 17, 2016

TS2- Curiouser and Curiouser Part 3

TS2- Curiouser and Curiouser Part 3

 Sorry this is so short.  I really tried to get back into playing this family but it was just so stressful and hectic.  And that's with the twin toddlers already trained up before I started playing.  Basically the pics are just birthdays that happened in the week that I played them.  I feel bad, I really loved this family when I was playing them.  I'll give them a try again soon.

 
I hadn't paid attention to when the twin toddlers were going to age up.  Danielle aged to child after a nap.

 Dillan finished his nap and got a bath then aged to child.

I thought Jupiter would make a cool romance sim.  Her lifetime wish is to have 20 best friends.

After the kids coming home with their fun drained every day, I enroll them in the Simlogical private school.

Jasper was sleeping in his tiny bedroom so this pic kinda sucks.  He's a family sim and unfortunately his lifetime wish is to whoohoo 20 sims.  Why couldn't his sister get that?  She's the romance sim!

Lastly, Laslo aged to elder.  Sasha only has a day left until she ages too.


No comments:

Post a Comment