Tuesday, February 16, 2016

TS2- Apocalypse Rauscher 4.1: Life's An Adventure

Apocalypse Challenge Rauscher House Chapter 4.1: Life's An Adventure

Ta-da!  The Rauscher family finally gets a new forever home.  If it looks familiar I did build it similar to the Bellamy house.

Top floor.

Bottom floor.

Fallon died at 84.  She only got to spend 2 days in the new house.

I used that cheat object to get the other graves back.  I'm happy to say all of them have haunted.

Zoe wanted a husband and met Benjamin on the sidewalk in front of her house on her birthday.  Now it's both of their birthday's and they're going to get old together.

Let me just start by saying I hate her hair for some reason my elder's that had custom hair always seem to get that one.  Ugh to be able to use a mirror!

They celebrate by going out to buy new cars for the new house.

Then bowling at Splitsville.

They brought Ziggy with them and he doesn't know what to do with all those animals!

Benjamin's aspiration meter was really low and so when he rolled the want to adopt a kitten I thought why not?  Meet Cosmo.

Just hours after being adopted Cosmo ages to adult!

The next morning Skyler shows up with his fiance Vicky.
(Yes, her name was Tori... but I changed it to avoid confusion with Tori Bellamy.)

*sigh*  No wedding arches yet.  So they just do a quick exchange of rings.

Then they hop into bed to make a baby.  They work fast!

Vicky lands a job as Adventurer level 3 to start after the baby is born.
(I wondered why such a low level until I looked and they only had 2 family friends!  Skyler spent the next day outside making friends, lol.)

What will the baby be?  You'll have to wait to find out!

Plants?  I see no plants.  Hehe.  This is the Adventurer lot called Welcome to the Jungle.

Couderc Chapter 1.1: Getting Spooky


No comments:

Post a Comment