Tuesday, February 16, 2016

TS2- Apocalypse Bellamy 2.3: No College for You

Apocalypse Challenge Bellamy House Chapter 2.3: No College for You

Okay, looking at the pics I realize this is the shortest post ever.  Oopsie!  First, it seemed like one of the twins was always working so they didn't take a trip anywhere and second, nothing happened.  I'm sure you're wondering about the title.  I decided not to send these two to college.  Why?  I'm just darned sick of it after sending all the others.  Plus, it doesn't give that big of a job boost.  It's just free time to skill.  Or go into one of the 4 professions you need college for.  Which neither of them are so I just decided meh, no college for you.

Tori lands a job in athletic.  Finally!  I've been trying to get someone in athletic forever.

We can finally spray roaches and call the exterminator!  Let there be lights!  Buy all the food processors, trash compactors and dishwashers you like!  Heck, you can even summon aliens!  Because Ivy has lifted Science!

Now, I had originally taken pics when I added on to the house but since science was lifted and I added lights and a few other things I decided new pics were in order.  This is the upstairs, and lookie they have bedroom doors now!

Here's the downstairs now widened with more kitchen cabinets, lights, dishwasher, trash compactor and food processor.

I know.  I know.  The plants, ugh.  I just couldn't go through removing all those plants when hopefully Natural Scientist will be lifted next rotation.  So they didn't visit the new Rainbow Rec. Centre.  Obviously this is the athletic community lot.

Welp, that's it folks.  Told ya it wasn't much.  The twins hit their "7 days to adult" milestone and Tori was placed into Athletic level 5 (all that body skill she had) and Zach was placed into Music level 3.

Rauscher Chapter 4.1: Life's An Adventure


No comments:

Post a Comment