Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the RainyGamez.com link.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Rainy Dayz Gamez Has Moved!

All of the stories and challenges that I am currently working on or plan to continue sometime soon have been moved to my new WordPress blog.  Why?  Because WordPress has a much better commenting system, their fonts are better and all the cool kids are doing it!  This was a difficult decision for me considering that this blog will be 2 years old on July 30th and has over 50,000 views.  

WordPress Homepage

Heart & Soul Legacy
Ambrosia Challenge
ISBI Challenge
Xenophilia Challenge
In Another Life Part 1
In Another Life Part 2
Awesimsauce Challenge
Asylum Challenge
Random Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?