Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the WordPress Links tab for more info! Or just go to Rainy Dayz Gamez

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

TS3- 100 baby challenge 1.6: 21 and Counting

So my man problems have been solved.  I don't know if it's a bug or what but I have found if I get to best friend status with a male sim they can try for baby and not end up romantic interests.  It must be a bug.  I just make them best friends and then click on the shower or bed and try for baby.  I still have been unable to have twins or triplets even using the genie wish for a big family.  I think there must be something in the settings that I missed but keep forgetting to check.  I know it's possible because of the let's plays I've watched on youtube.  So I'm waiting for baby number 22 and Ariella is 9 days away from aging to elder!  Eek!  I'm really worried that it's going to be super hard with a new sim to start all over finding guys.  I may have no choice but to drop some guys in the town and clear out some of the families.  On a side note some of the kids who have moved out are hooking up.  One son, Bryan turned out gay because he has a male partner.    Celestia is pregnant.  Oh my babies are growing up!  Sorry about the lack of pictures.  I will try to remember to take some before my next post.  Since my last post Willow, Mandie and Robert Stanley have moved out.  I currently have 7 kids in the house and one on the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?