Tuesday, August 12, 2014

TS3- 100 baby challenge 1.6: 21 and Counting

So my man problems have been solved.  I don't know if it's a bug or what but I have found if I get to best friend status with a male sim they can try for baby and not end up romantic interests.  It must be a bug.  I just make them best friends and then click on the shower or bed and try for baby.  I still have been unable to have twins or triplets even using the genie wish for a big family.  I think there must be something in the settings that I missed but keep forgetting to check.  I know it's possible because of the let's plays I've watched on youtube.  So I'm waiting for baby number 22 and Ariella is 9 days away from aging to elder!  Eek!  I'm really worried that it's going to be super hard with a new sim to start all over finding guys.  I may have no choice but to drop some guys in the town and clear out some of the families.  On a side note some of the kids who have moved out are hooking up.  One son, Bryan turned out gay because he has a male partner.    Celestia is pregnant.  Oh my babies are growing up!  Sorry about the lack of pictures.  I will try to remember to take some before my next post.  Since my last post Willow, Mandie and Robert Stanley have moved out.  I currently have 7 kids in the house and one on the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment