Thursday, August 14, 2014

TS3- 100 Baby Challenge 2.2: Twins and Triplets Oh My!

I am completely overwhelmed.  First Isabel has twins then she has triplets!  I saved and quit right after the triplets were born I was just like omg!  Katie is still a child and cannot help.  Luckily the twins had just aged up to children too so it's just the triplets to teach to walk, talk and potty train.  Eek!  On a sad note Ariella passed on right after putting a baby in the crib.

 Grandma rocking baby Katie

 Katie, Cole and Cora in their cribs.

 Isabel ages to a young adult after the twins are born.  Isn't she beautiful?

 Isabel holding Cole.  His Dad has bright red hair so I have no idea where the blond came from but he did get his Mom's purple eyes.

 Death taking away our dear Ariella.  

Cole and Cora playing in the new sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment