Saturday, August 16, 2014

Runaway Challenge Finished?

After being completely overwhelmed by triplets in the 100 baby challenge I decided to revisit my runaway challenge for a day.  Despite having quite a bit of money Sophie is having a hard time taking care of herself, Mariah and Fang the dog.  That changes pretty quick when Maraiah and Sophie age up on the same day.  Omar ages up 2 days later and moves in.  Sophie is abducted by aliens!  Then Omar and Sophie get married.  Despite not finishing their lifetime wishes I feel like the "runaway teen" part of the challenge is over.  I could continue to play them and finish their lifetime wishes but I just don't feel the urge to.  I think this challenge is finished.  I realize now that I never got a pic of Omar.  If I ever feel the urge to play this family again I will.


 Sophie holding toddler Mariah after their birthdays.

 Mariah is a child now wanting attention from Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment