Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the RainyGamez.com link.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Runaway Challenge Finished?

After being completely overwhelmed by triplets in the 100 baby challenge I decided to revisit my runaway challenge for a day.  Despite having quite a bit of money Sophie is having a hard time taking care of herself, Mariah and Fang the dog.  That changes pretty quick when Maraiah and Sophie age up on the same day.  Omar ages up 2 days later and moves in.  Sophie is abducted by aliens!  Then Omar and Sophie get married.  Despite not finishing their lifetime wishes I feel like the "runaway teen" part of the challenge is over.  I could continue to play them and finish their lifetime wishes but I just don't feel the urge to.  I think this challenge is finished.  I realize now that I never got a pic of Omar.  If I ever feel the urge to play this family again I will.


 Sophie holding toddler Mariah after their birthdays.

 Mariah is a child now wanting attention from Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?