Saturday, August 16, 2014

New challenge mabye?

So while looking at the legacy challenge website for information on The Sims 4 I noticed a link to the Apocalypse challenge website.  I read for hours all the rules and started a new game.  I've been playing for 3 sim weeks and have yet to get my founder to lift culinary.  I did the easy start which means your founder goes to university.  She went for 3 weeks but didn't get a degree.  While there I maxed her cooking skill and almost maxed her athletic.  Also, I maxed her charisma and made a bunch of friends.  When arriving home she bought skill books, got her culinary job and I built a little underground bunker.  The only item she brought from college other than some certificates for the wall was a bed.  The rules say 3 items but I really couldn't think of anything else to bring. 

So she's been toiling away at the culinary trade.  Whining constantly that she's hungry.  It's very annoying because I can't do anything with her until peanut butter sandwhich time.  A couple of times she ate at work and I'm going to try to find a way for her to eat earlier so she can also eat at work.  I don't think that's cheating.  On her day off she walked to the only park available to her and met some guys.  One seems to have potential although he doesn't have the right kind of job.  That takes me to the point I'm at now.  This is like the legacy challenge on steriods and darnit I had a hard time with the legacy challenge.  I just don't know if I want to do it.  That's why the title of this post says mabye.  I'm thinking of just going back to the 100 baby challenge and giving this one up.  Anyways here are a couple of pics that I shot during the time I've played it.

 Sierra on the first day taking the aptitude test.

 The first floor of the bunker.  It's really hard to see anything in these pics.

The second floor of the bunker.

No comments:

Post a Comment