Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the RainyGamez.com link.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Apocalypse Challenge


The picture says it all.  Hopelessness was lifted because Sierra got the top of her career.  Which is culinary.  This was on a Saturday and I thought oh darn I'll have to wait until Monday to call Calvin over and propose.  Well darned if he didn't show up at the local park while I was there!  So they had a shotgun wedding and Calvin went home with her.  That night Sierra aged up to adult.  She's having a midlife crisis but since I can't lock any wishes the point is moot.  Calvin quit his useless job as a grave worker and the first to pop up in the newspaper was Education.  I guess that's good.  He already has some charisma but no logic.

I had them try for baby on the second day and got the jingle on the first try.  But I still don't know if I want to play this challenge.  It's really difficult.  So keep watching the blog to see if I decide to keep going on the apocolypse challenge or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?