Monday, August 18, 2014

Apocalypse Challenge


The picture says it all.  Hopelessness was lifted because Sierra got the top of her career.  Which is culinary.  This was on a Saturday and I thought oh darn I'll have to wait until Monday to call Calvin over and propose.  Well darned if he didn't show up at the local park while I was there!  So they had a shotgun wedding and Calvin went home with her.  That night Sierra aged up to adult.  She's having a midlife crisis but since I can't lock any wishes the point is moot.  Calvin quit his useless job as a grave worker and the first to pop up in the newspaper was Education.  I guess that's good.  He already has some charisma but no logic.

I had them try for baby on the second day and got the jingle on the first try.  But I still don't know if I want to play this challenge.  It's really difficult.  So keep watching the blog to see if I decide to keep going on the apocolypse challenge or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment