Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the RainyGamez.com link.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Revisiting World of Warcraft

If you didn't already know World of Warcraft or WoW as most people call it has what they call a "starter edition" for free.  It allows you to play to level 20 without time restrictions.  Now, I played WoW years ago.  I was totally addicted to it.  I've heard that it has changed a lot.  So, bored from playing TS3 I decided to download and play for a bit.  I made a horde bloodelf hunter named Faelini.  What I thought was funny in the first few minutes I saw like 5 others in the starting area that looked just like me.  So much for originality.  It took me around an hour to get to level 5 and finish Sunstrider Isle.  I made my way to the closest town via quest and parked myself at the inn.  I'm not sure if I'll play again but it entertained me for a bit.  WoW is coming out with a new expansion pack soon called Warlords of Draenor.  From internet searches it looks like it is coming out November 13th.  The coolest feature I noticed in my short search was player housing.  Now that's cool.  My son will be getting this game and I just might have to beg off a character slot from him!  Stay tuned for whether I decide to play more free WoW or what other games I decide to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?