Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the WordPress Links tab for more info! Or just go to Rainy Dayz Gamez

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Runaway Teen- Week 3




The first photo is Spooky Day and she finally can afford a mini fridge, table and chair!  No more eating produce for her! 

The second photo she expanded her house to a second floor. 

And the third reveals a surprise... her dog Fang found supernovium!  So she was able to make expand the house more, make a seperate bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.  Which, by the rules meant she could turn on her phone.  She also upgraded the bathroom and bought a computer, couch and tv.  With some extra simoleans left still I feel a bit lost. 

She did have the option to take on a lifetime wish of renaissance sim: master 3 skills so I granted that.  She is already halfway through on gardening and fishing.  I am thinking it is time to find her a boyfriend and add some interest back to the game.  So it a little over 3 weeks for Sophie to be set up in a decent house.  She can get a part time job now but I think I'd rather she concentrate on her skills and finding a man.  Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?