Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Countdown to The Sims 4!

As I am writing this I have 10 minutes until midnight.  I took a 3 hour nap and am feeling like I would be better off dragging my crazy butt back to bed.  BUT The Sims 4 should unlock at midnight!  I spent a few hours today watching Twitch videos of people playing the game that had already gotten it.  There is a lot of negativity towards the game and yet so many people were watching.  What's that all about?  Personally I hadn't played The Sims 3 in years until I heard that the 4th installment was coming out.  I dusted off my old games and ended up getting some expansions while I waited.  I have searched the internet for news and watched every Twitch and Youtube video that EA/Maxis has put out.  I'm excited.  Do I think that it won't take long before I'm doing challenges again to keep from getting bored?  Yes.  I actually have a Legacy Challenge founder already made in the free version of create a sim.  Along with several others.  The first sim I play I plan to play only for a short time just for fun and getting used to the game.  Pinstar is supposed to come out with the rules for the Legacy Challenge on Thursday so I may just start my legacy then.  We'll see.  I'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of challenges people come up with for this new game.  Well look at the time... it's 12:01.  Time to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment