Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the WordPress Links tab for more info! Or just go to Rainy Dayz Gamez

Friday, September 5, 2014

Sims 4 My Legacy Founder

For more info on the legacy challenge and rules please visit The Sims Legacy Challenge
Here are my succession laws for this challenge:
  • Equality- Either a male or female can become heir.
  • Modern- Both natural born and adopted children can become heir.
  • Merit- The child with the most fully completed aspirations will become heir.  If it is a tie, the child with the highest single skill will become heir.
There are a lot of rules and ways to earn points for this challenge and I will not list them here.  I did make myself a spreadsheet to try to keep track of them all.  It's just craziness.

So here is my founder Nyssa Marx.  Sound familiar?  
Nyssa Marx was the founder of my TS3 legacy.  I just really like the name.  

Nyssa has the Successful Lineage aspiration
Her traits are: 
Family oriented
Cheerful 
Loves the outdoors

After bulldozing the largest lot and buying a suit of armor to put in my inventory all I had simoleans left for was a nice bed and a cheap fridge.  The rest I will have to get from lots such as the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?