Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sims 4 So Far- Ellis Family

I woke up this morning pumped and ready to go for some more Sims 4!  I'm getting the hang of the UI and really liking it.  So far the loading screens do not bother me.  Rita has gotten promoted several times in her job as a comedian.  At first I thought the rabbit hole career would suck but she has to do things at home as well.  She has to write jokes and comedy routines which means I had to buy a computer.  It took me a bit to figure out how to do a comedy routines at a club for tips.  I invited everyone I know to travel with me so that the bar wouldn't be empty and made quite a bit of simoleans.  I don't have much extra time in the day especially since people keep coming to the door wanting to hang out.  So far I am enjoying playing Rita when usually I don't like playing social type characters.  I got bills once which were a little over 400 simoleans.  Much higher than my tiny house would have been on Sims 3.  They said they were going to make it harder.  LOL  One guy keeps hanging around and I'm thinking of getting them romantically involved.  I'll take pics and post them if I do.

 Here is Rita Ellis coming home from doing a comedy routine.


I wanted to take a picture that shows all of the little gnome-type things that I keep digging up near my yard.  They give off the playful emotion when activated.  It's cool to activate them and entertain a guest on the front porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment