- Nyssa has gotten pretty high in her handiness skill repairing everything so I had her upgrade everything in one of the bathrooms. I still have to have her upgrade the other bathroom.
- Hannah got a B in elementary school.
- Nikolai got a promotion
- Chloe maxed out the social skill. I'm not sure if that counts as one of the maxed out skills for the challenge since it's a childhood skill. She was working her butt off to finish her aspiration. She made 3 adult friends and 4 child friends but couldn't find one more child to make her friend. I sent her to both parks several times to no avail. She did not finish her aspiration.
- Nyssa aged up to adult, Nikolai aged up to adult the next day and Chloe aged to teen the day after that. Lots of cake in the fridge!
- Chloe rolled painter extraordinaire for her aspiration and hates children for her trait. I was so mad about the trait I had to quit playing for awhile. She gets a +1 angry moodlet whenever her sister is nearby that says "ugh children".
- The second set of bills were $1403. They are going up!
- Hannah finished the second part of her childhood aspiration.
- Nikolai got to level 8 of his chef career. The kitchen is looking nice with all his rewards.
- Hannah aged up to teen without finishing her childhood aspiration either. I think I tried too much to get them an A in school when I should have been trying harder to finish their aspirations.
- Hannah got the aspiration Angling Ace and the trait Loves the Outdoors. Good pair. Plus she turned out adorable. You can surely tell them apart now.
- The girls spent the weekend working on their aspirations and both completed the first parts.
- Nikolai was promoted again to level 9 of the chef career. He's bringing home good simoleans now!
Chloe after her birthday.
Hannah after her birthday.