Another thing. On the EA bugs thread for sims disappearing they wanted to know: 1 when sims disappear 2 are they homeless 3 are they played or unplayed and 4 their age group. So I decided to check every sim day. Well... Under unplayed sims the only sims there are the ones in houses. No townies. One day I tried adding a family. They disappeared the next day. Checking every day makes me upset so I don't know how much longer I'll do it. I don't have any answers to the questions they asked anyway. I have no sims to disappear except the 4 families in houses! Well, with that I'll give you your daily report:
- I tried to have Dane make Isabel angry for his aspiration but her happy mood overpowered it and their relationship took a huge hit. It took several sim hours to get them out of the red.
- Annabeth completed the 1st part of her aspiration.
- Duncan completed the 2nd part of his aspiration.
- Hayes completed the 1st part of his aspiration but he's so far behind he's out of the race.
- Duncan invited over Michelle Cardwell from the legacy teens house. She was flirty so he started flirting right away. They "messed around" in the rocketship then she went home.
- Annabeth completed the 2nd part of her aspiration giving her a 2pt lead over Duncan.
- Annabeth invited Bernard and Gabriel over. I think Gabriel looks a lot like her brother but he has better traits than Bernard. But Bernard has that cute ponytail. *sigh* I don't know. I guess whatever traits they get when they age up will determine who wins Annabeth.
- Bills $4,224.
- I gave up on Dane's aspiration. It is just too hard to make Isabel angry in order for him to apologize. Their relationship has turned red both times I have tried.
Duncan really hit it off with Michelle.
They had their first kiss within minutes of her coming over.
Annabeth sitting with Bernard and Gabriel, her 2 potential mates.
Bernard and Gabriel ditched Annabeth to chat by the microscope.
I thought this was cute. Hayes, Duncan and Annabeth sitting on the couch together eating.