Friday, January 2, 2015

TS4 Baby Challenge- New House, New Babies!

Since the house that I picked from the gallery was too small for a baby challenge I decided to build a new one myself.  It has room for 8 but I don't know if I'll ever manage to have that many in the household at once.  Beth and Rosa started high school with B's and got A's their first day so they moved out the same day that the new twins Ada and Lillie were born.  Their father is Benjamin Scarborough.  Raina had met him once again while he was walking by the house.  She invited him to have a date at the house and she got pregnant on the first try.  She has a guy lined up to be the next baby daddy but when he came to visit he decided to leave before they could try for baby.  Raina has made several masterpieces painting and had the wish to have a pool so I built one.  This is my first pool since they came out.  So the count is up to 6 and Raina is still a young adult.  The twin bug is making it a bit stressful and I wonder how long it will last.

 Here's a view of the new house.

 Mom taking care of babies Ada and Lillie.

Reece and Rusty swimming in the new pool.
Beth, Rosa, Reece and Rusty before Beth and Rosa moved out.

No comments:

Post a Comment