Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the WordPress Links tab for more info! Or just go to Rainy Dayz Gamez

Saturday, January 24, 2015

TS4 Outdoor Enthusiast

pic:  Meet Sienna Starr.  Here she is roasting marshmallows after arriving at the campground on the first day.

I decided to get the most out of trying out the new game pack I would have Sienna do the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration.  The first steps were easy.  Then I hit a point where she needed to identify plants but wasn't high enough level in herbalism.  I bought a book at the rangers station and she read until she was high enough to identify the plants.  It was really boring.

pic:  Once she identified the plants she could mix remidies. 

She did meet the hermit but I forgot to take a screenshot.  By the time her 7 day vacation was over she had completed 2 parts of the aspiration.

pic:  When she got home she set up a garden with all of the herbs she had identified and a grill to mix remedies on.  I also got her the next 2 levels of herbalism books and she read a lot.  She ran out of ingredients for her mixtures and it was time to go on vacation again.  This time I brought along her boyfriend.

pic:  Since there were 2 of them I got the smallest cabin then realized that Sienna had to sleep in a tent for 5 nights for her aspiration.  Sienna spent all her time gathering insects and really I have no clue what Tristin did.  Finally she had ingredients again and made mixtures until she maxxed her herbalism skill.

pic:  There are some new interactions in the game pack this one is called "cloudgaze".  Tristin has the new trait squeemish and had a bad moodlet after cleaning up icky plates that had been laying around.  Also his vacation time ran out for his job and I had to send him home.

pic:  Sienna had 3 days before aging to adult when she achieved her aspiration.  All in all I found this aspiration very boring.  It reminded me of World of Warcraft when you have to craft something over and over again to increase your skill.  I have no idea what to do with the concoctions she made.  I only saw a few that would be helpful.  One is like a fertility treatment.

As far as the game pack goes.... I like the new clothes, hairstyles and items.  I can't see myself taking many of my sims on vacation.  I'm disappointed and glad it was only $20.  Mainly I want to use the camping stuff for another Runaway Teen Challenge.  As far as Tristin and Sienna go, I don't know if I'll play them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?