Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the WordPress Links tab for more info! Or just go to Rainy Dayz Gamez

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

TS4 Room Challenge- Challenge Complete!

I have no idea how I managed to finish this challenge.  I really thought it was impossible.  I feel proud to have finished.

Star maxxed the painting skill. +10

She spent the rest of week 7 painting and writing books.  Until she finished Fabously Wealthy.  +5 Then she switched to Mansion Baron.  She finished the 1st and 2nd levels of Mansion Baron. +10


Pic:  First I put a hedge around the land for the landscaping part of the aspiration.  Then I put up windows on walls.

 pic:  I put out suits of armour to use up some of the simoleans.

pic:  I just put out the cheapest columns to complete that part of the aspiration.

pic:  Just a pic of Star and her little house.

Finished the 3rd part of Mansion Baron.  +5

Started week 8 $100,000 simoleans from goal.  That's a lot of painting!

Maxxed the comedy skill.  +10

Spent the rest of the week painting and on day 54 I completed the Mansion Baron aspiration!


Pic: Mansion Baron completed!

pic: Skills completed.

pic:  All of the traits Star got.

pic:  Star gets a gate and can now leave her house!

Last total: 184
-12 days
maxxed painting & comedy skill +20
1 level faboulously wealthy +5
4 levels mansion baron +20
_______________________________
Final Score: 217


No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?