Attention: All of my current stories and challenges have been moved to WordPress. Click on the WordPress Links tab for more info! Or just go to Rainy Dayz Gamez

Sunday, February 15, 2015

TS4 Nomad Challege- Tragedy and New Sims

All I need for this challenge is for the U.F.O. plant to be perfect and have the house be worth $350,000.  They've been camping on the lawn through this whole challenge.  I went on the gallery and bought rooms.  They now have the startings of a house.  The bills went up $6,000 a week!

pic:  Dante caught fire cooking when I wasn't paying attention.

pic:  I was shocked when Danielle didn't put him out but routed to safety instead.  Dante dies.

After Dante died the game got really boring so Danielle adopted a girl Emilie and a boy Emilio.

pic:  Danielle bringing home Emilie.

pic:  Danielle bringing home Emilio.

Emilie is angry about new sibling and Emilio is sad.

pic:  The kids fishing.

Brett and Danielle age to adults.

Truthfully this challenge is really boring me.  I don't know if I'm going to continue it.  I might take a break from it, not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I try Youtube or only blog?

Do you prefer large or normal print?