Sunday, February 15, 2015

TS4 Nomad Challege- Tragedy and New Sims

All I need for this challenge is for the U.F.O. plant to be perfect and have the house be worth $350,000.  They've been camping on the lawn through this whole challenge.  I went on the gallery and bought rooms.  They now have the startings of a house.  The bills went up $6,000 a week!

pic:  Dante caught fire cooking when I wasn't paying attention.

pic:  I was shocked when Danielle didn't put him out but routed to safety instead.  Dante dies.

After Dante died the game got really boring so Danielle adopted a girl Emilie and a boy Emilio.

pic:  Danielle bringing home Emilie.

pic:  Danielle bringing home Emilio.

Emilie is angry about new sibling and Emilio is sad.

pic:  The kids fishing.

Brett and Danielle age to adults.

Truthfully this challenge is really boring me.  I don't know if I'm going to continue it.  I might take a break from it, not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment