Thursday, October 29, 2015

Where the Heck Have You Been?

Okay, so looking at my last post saddens me.  It was posted on May 8th... almost 6 months ago.  What on earth happened to me you ask.  Well, first I had my son's graduation and things to plan.  Then the worst thing happened: one of my medications caused blephrospasms which basically means I couldn't open my darn eyes!  Seriously, I couldn't even look at the computer let alone play a game on it.  I was miserable.  But after stopping my meds out of frustration my eyes are going back to normal again.  Yay!  Finally, I can play Sims again. 

BUT, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do.  At first I was going to start one of my challenges up where I left off but I just couldn't get myself interested in doing so.  I've spent days reading challenges on the Sims forums and just felt meh about all of the challenges I read.  So I was looking at Pinstar's new Immigrant challenge and was intrigued by the idea of using a Wonder Child for the start of that challenge so I started looking at the Wonder Child challenge.  After that I started looking into the Sims 4 version of the Apocalypse challenge since you can use your Wonder Child to start that challenge as well.  Sooo I guess I'm going to dive right in there with the Wonder Child challenge and then try out the Apocalypse challenge.  I didn't get very far in Sims 3 so we'll see how it goes.  The important part is I'm back!  Yay! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh geez! I'm glad your eyes have recovered. Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are back! Every once in a while I wonder if my eyes will ever keep me from playing Sims, because I've been playing it now for 14 years, and would miss it so much. I'm glad your eyes got better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welllll my eyes got better but my computer got worse! First I tried Sims 4 and it kept freezing up. Then I tried several other games with the same result. Finally, I re-installed Sims 2 and miracle of all miracles it works! So until I get a new computer it'll be Sims 2 stories and challenges for me!

    ReplyDelete