Sunday, February 14, 2016

TS2- Apocalypse Bellamy 2.2: That's News!

Apocalypse Challenge Bellamy House Chapter 2.2: That's News!

Do whatever you'd like with your newspaper!  Buy a new bookcase!  Read any book you want!  Clay has lifted Journalism!

We say goodbye to Asher.  He was 82 years old.  He lived a good life and was surrounded by family in his death.

I had previously thought that Bonker's had topped the Showbiz career.  I was wrong.  I still have to wait for teir 2 is done to lift it though.

 The twins get A+ report cards.

The twins are already aging up to teens.

Tori is a knowledge/family sim.  She has a stupid lifetime wish.

Zach is a fortune/family sim.  He also has a stupid lifetime wish.

Zach gets a teen job in the Music career.

The family gets a new minivan.  Not much for an outing this week but I really couldn't think where to take them.

 After writing this post I realized that I forgot to add a music store!  So here it is: The Sims Music Store for Zach to work in.

Rauscher Chapter 3.4: Short But Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment