Saturday, February 6, 2016

TS2- Apocalypse Rauscher 2.4: Leaving the Nest

Apocalypse Challenge Rauscher House Chapter 2.4: Leaving the Nest

Patient Zero gets a girlfriend!  Her name is Zombi Walker.  I gave them both 3 body points and made them fit.  He attacked and turned her right away.  Yay!

Poor Zombi, she looks horrible.

Now on to the Rauscher house...

 I decided to do the weekly outing on Monday.  They went to the military base and took turns on the obstacle course and then to the dilapidated police department where Zoe starts work that day.  They really couldn't find anything to do there and took turns playing red hands until I decided it was time to leave.  When I looked for Fallon to select her she was kissing some guy!!!

I was shocked and heartbroken when Grim came for Kim the roach killing cat.  She will be sorely missed.

Okay, on inteen (a mod), when a teen is 7 days from adult their teen career is transferred to an adult career.  On Zoe's first day she leveled first to 2 of the teen career then to 6 of the adult career!  It seems pretty cheaty to me but I know others were using inteen when they played the challenge so I'm leaving it.

Grayson ages to an adult.  I like the outfit but I don't understand the pink shoes??

Grayson leaves the nest to build a life and family on his own.

A few days later it's Xander's turn to age to adult.

He also leaves the nest to make it on his own.

If you're wondering... what I'm doing is taking the cost of the new house and changing family funds down so it is as if the family is buying the houses for them.

Fallon ages to elder.  She looks thrilled.

I've been looking for a job for Fallon that I don't care if it gets lifted yet or not.  Finally she got law enforcement.  Smoke detectors, meh.

Parker 1.1: Brittany's Been Busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment