Monday, February 29, 2016

TS3- 100 Baby Challenge 2.4: And I'm Gone Again

100 Baby Challenge Chapter 2.4: And I'm Gone Again

Since Blake was born Isabel has had no luck getting pregnant.  One guy came over that night and when they were about to whoohoo said she had issues and left.  The next day the same thing happened with another guy.  The third guy she has high friendship with is always at work.  *sigh*  It's been so long I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Blake ages to toddler.

The triplets all have A's so they age up early.  Clay's new trait is mooch, Crystal's is a good sense of humor and Callie's is vegetarian.

After this my computer started having problems.  I've tried replacing the video card with no luck and so there will be no more updates until I get a new computer unfortunately.  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment