Thursday, January 7, 2016

TS2- Poverty Challenge... New Additions

Chapter ?

I spent about $7,000 of the $20,000 inheritance putting in windows, painting the exterior and adding a bit of landscaping.  I got rid of what was left.

Faithe ages to adult...

...and goes into aspiration failure.

You know it's bad when the therapist shows up!

Remember Todd?  He aged up with Faithe again.  Let the seduction and baby-making begin!

Dang, I should have known leaving that open like that would attract mischief.

The cop shows up and the fight begins!  Eh, who's the lady running in from the kitchen???

Unbelievable, the burglar won the fight.

What's up with the floating fence symbol in the background?  It must have been there since I fenced in Zitella's urn.

Finally it's the weekend.  They're fishing to hopefully build a real living room and tv since the burglar stole theirs.

Wow Zitella's ghost looks scary and angry!

I may have gotten carried away with the size of the new living room.  It looks like it's supposed to be a garage from the outside.

I graphed it out with the stuff I wanted inside.  I also wanted room to add doors going to other bedrooms without having to make another hallway.

Ellie was hunting bugs and got chased by bees!

Faithe gives birth to yes, another girl.  *sigh*  Her name is Sara.

Chapter ?

No comments:

Post a Comment