- Download MC Command Center from Mod The Sims. I have the link in the previous "setup" post for this challenge. You'll also need to use the link provided by the maker to get the whoohoo part of the mod.
- Under game options- other check script mods so that it's on. Restart game.
- Can't start a teen only household so your teens will need a guardian. Send your teens off the lot before you kill off your guardian otherwise they will be too sad to whoohoo. Elder death is the fastest imo. Here's a link to a page with all the cheat codes including deaths: Cheats.
I sent the teens away but poor Travis Scott walked by and cried his eyes out for this stranger.
- I also used the cheat code on that page for maxxing the teens relationship. They ran away together already of course they're romantic!
- If you have Outdoor Retreat buy them a tent.
- You'll have to buy a computer temporarily to access MC Command Center. It should pop up when you click on the computer. Go to whoohoo actions- allow teens. Then restart the game.
- At this point you might think you did something wrong like I did. Clicking on the tent didn't have an option for whoohoo and neither did their romance menus. They had to have their first kiss and then it showed up!
- Don't make another mistake I made. Have them try for baby several times before you travel to take the pregnancy test.
- Once she's pregnant sell the computer and set their funds to $0.
The first time they tried for baby she didn't end up pregnant. She got a sad failed to conceive moodlet.
Here's my starter set-up. You could also purchase a toilet temporarily for the pregnancy test. I didn't think of it until after I'd already traveled to take it.
Now it's time to get to work making some money so they can eat.
Poor guy lost his fish.
I completely forgot about the cooler and they were starving by the next morning when they were able to buy the campfire. Plopping a fridge down doesn't seem very realistic to me and I knew some areas wouldn't have grills accessible like this area did so I didn't use them.
By the end of day 2 they have a toilet but they're both so filthy they're miserable.
Day 3 they save up enough for a shower too and I have him propose to see if teens can marry. They did but her last name didn't change? I'm wondering if this is a Sims 4 thing and not anything to do with the mods but it's been almost a year since I played so I can't remember.
I didn't want to waste money on a bassinet so she waits the full time to give birth. Notice something? Yea, her belly is still there. At this point I thought she had just gotten really fat and I wanted to change her last name anyway so I took her into CAS. When I realized that I couldn't adjust the belly I exited out of it and ended up on the map screen. Whenever I tried to access the save file I would get sent back to the map. So after some searching I decided to try taking the mods folder out and everything worked. But I hadn't gotten a chance to save and got stuck playing almost all of it over again. I guess I had some old outdated mod or bad CC in the folder.