Wednesday, April 20, 2016

TS4- Neighborhood Rotation: It's Amore!

Chapter 58

I took a page out of Citizenerased14's book and decided to make a post that speaks for itself.  It's amore!

Goth


Zest


Pancakes

__________________________
Chapter notes: 
The Goth twins had the park built especially for their weddings.  It's Romantic Garden Park by MDianaSanders. 

Since Xavier and Ashley live in Oasis Springs I wanted to find a desert wedding venue.  It's Tropical Beach Wedding by korta11.  This has been my most favorite wedding yet, even if the guests didn't sit!

Dillon invites Candy to the park where the wishing well is.  I had a lot of fun taking the shots for them.  Sadly the hug at the end is because I got a notification that it's almost Chandler's time.  I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment